Politique de Confidentialité
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
www.carolinamarti.es, owned by CAROLINA MARTI SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the party responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of the processing: To maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations envisaged to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications, as long as it has been previously authorized. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Sending the newsletter of the website.
Data retention criteria: data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of it.
Communication of data: : Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Phone: +34 932 41 10 95
Address: LaForja 55, Bajos, 08021, Barcelona.
Business name: Carolina Martí
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated adequate information to them so that they can exercise them.