Politique de Cookies
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own Cookies: These are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the editor to include on the web, advertising space, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States. The company undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for Google Analytics through whose instructions you can reject the analytical cookies of this service in all browsers. For more information https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Own: These are cookies that are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on various websites.
- Social networks - Facebook
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
CAROLINA MARTI SL also informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide links to various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html